Hey, what’s up Goal Getters!
Welcome back to another super exciting episode of the Daily New Years podcast. I’m so excited because this episode takes us across the pond to the great city of London. Joining us today is Tomas Svitorka.
Tomas is a professional life coach, speaker, award-winning entrepreneur, and the founder of OK is NOT Enough.
He has coached hundreds of clients including industry leaders, billionaire entrepreneurs, CEOs, rising stars in global corporations and influencers who are at the top of their game. He’s a wealth of knowledge and goal-setting information, so I’m excited to have you dive into the episode.
See you on the inside!
- How Tomas Came to be a Life Coach – [01:52]
- The Inspiration Behind OK is NOT Enough – [07:48]
- The Unshakable Feeling of Untapped Potential – Giving 100% – [09:04]
- To Be Better than OK, You Need a Strong Why – [11:30]
- The Zone of Tolerable Discomfort – [12:56]
- Humans have the Ability to Get Used to Anything – [13:23]
- To Get Unstuck, You Need to Zoom Out – [14:14]
- Personal Development is Seeing What’s Possible – [14:34]
- How Does Tomas Balance 50+ Annual Goals – [15:57]
- Starting Each Year with an Annual Review – [18:21]
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Goal Planning – [19:03]
- Underestimating Goals and Training for the London Marathon in Four Months! – [19:42]
- 2 Goals or 50 Goals—What Matters is How Often You Check In – [20:55]
- Using Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Check-Ins – [21:46]
- How Not to Pursue All Your Goals at Once – [23:27]
- Tomas’s Unique Approach to Setting Goals – [24:04]
- There’s Always More That You Can Do – [26:20]
- Tying Goals to a Purpose-Driven Cause – [30:00]
- Tomas’s Top Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for New Goal Setters – [30:42]
- How to Balance Too Many Goals and Lack of Focus with Not Enough Goals – [35:02]
- Build Confidence and Self Esteem Through Goal Setting – [38:16]
- The Power of Self Talk and the Psychology Behind Starting Goals with “I will easily…” – [41:39]
- Using Leading Language in Goal Setting – [43:56]
- Exploring Lucid Dreaming and Subconscious Thinking – [46:17]
- Connecting with Tomas Online – [53:43]
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
- Goals! by Brain Tracy
- Connect with Me About Your Goals
- Check out the Virgin Money London Marathon
Connect With Tomas
About Tomas Svitorka
Tomas is a professional life coach, speaker, award-winning entrepreneur, and the founder of OK is NOT Enough – the core philosophy he uses to coach professionals and entrepreneurs to help them raise standards of their performance and lifestyle so they can create the results and life they can be really proud of.
Tomas has coached hundreds of clients including industry leaders, billionaire entrepreneurs, CEOs, rising stars in global corporations and influencers at the top of their game. He also often works with ambitious professionals who are just at the beginning of their personal development journey.
What all his clients have in common is that they have an unshakable feeling that they’re capable of so much more than what they have they’ve achieved thus far, and Tomas’ natural, down-to-earth and direct coaching style helps propel them into new levels of success.
Tomas has been featured in various podcasts and publications such as GQ and Vice, and has been a guest on several podcasts including The Unconventionalists. He is a mentor for the Threshold Accelerator, a 12-month business development course for startup entrepreneurs run by Dent Global, who are world leaders in business training.
He is currently writing a book that aims to break people out of settling for an “OK” life, and it is due for publication in December 2019.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.