If you’ve never heard of the Domino Effect before, you wouldn’t be alone. I only recently learned about it from a book I’m reading, but the more I learn about it, the more fascinating it becomes!
It turns out that, even without knowing it, I’ve been applying the Domino Effect to my goals for years and you can too.
This week on the podcast I’m going to teach you how to use the Domino Effect to set up your goals in such a way that they almost start toppling each other in rapid succession so you can actually achieve more, in less time, and with less effort.
- What is the Domino Effect? – [01:07]
- The Domino Chain Reaction (Video Below) – [01:45]
- Domino Goals vs. New Years Resolutions – [02:55]
- Using the Domino Effect to Achieve Big Goals – [04:40]
- Start Small and Build Momentum – [06:47]
- 4 Steps for Putting the Domino Effect into Action – [08:00]
- Knock Your First Domino Over. Don’t Wait! – [09:30]
- What is Your Huge Goal? – [11:15]
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.